Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And the Blogging Begins! :)

This has been on my to-do list for quite a while...and I can finally check it off! :) Some of y'all know that I have another blog where I posted the happenings of our family AND photography...this will enable me to separate the two and give more juicy details on both! Christopher's best friend, Ben, is graciously working on our new, beautiful website! I can't wait until it's launch! After the website is up I'm hoping he'll have time to help us with a new blog...but in the meantime...here you go! :)

This first post is dedicated to a sweet girl who is now, officially, done with high school! She graduates this weekend from Cy-Fair and is planning on attending Texas State in the Fall. We were SUPER lucky and got to hang out with Jenna and her fabulous mother two times! Christopher went out with them the first time and I shot the second. This shoot was an add on from the previous...we needed to get some with her letter jacket on! Here are a few of my favorites from round 2!
















1 comment: